I’m glad you stopped by JeffRandleman.com! I love it that your here! Please feel free to leave comments on any page or post. I love comments, and believe that they contribute to the community being built here. I believe that your contribution to the conversation is just as important as the content of the post itself.
I highly encourage you to leave comments. However, there are a few guidelines that I’d love for you to follow as well as a few things you need to know:
Comment Policy and Guidelines:
- You are 100% responsible for your comment. What you write represents not only your opinion but also your person. Please remember that when you post.
- You “Hold Harmless” me and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on JeffRandleman.com harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time. I don’t wish to do this; however, if your comment is offensive or obscene, or in any way inappropriate, it will be edited or removed. No personal attacks of any kind will be permitted.
- Please leave your real name. However, you may use a “brand name” or online persona if you wish.
- Please use a legitimate and operating URL that you control specifically.
- Please use a legitimate and working email address in case I need to contact you directly.
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- My goal is to create exceptional content that provides value to the reader, as well as foster a community that promotes value as well. Please make sure your comments contribute to those values.
- Please limit the use of links in your comments to only your personal site. Please do not post any affiliate links in your comment.
- Please do not spam. I use Akismet to help me with this.
- Your privacy will be protected at all times. Your email address will not be shared at any time without your express consent.
- I cannot guarantee that I will respond to your comment. I try to respond to as many as possible, but as this community grows, that will become more difficult.
- Your comment may need to be moderated before it is visible, especially if your are a first time commenter. If this occurs, I will do the best I can to get it out of moderation as quickly as possible. Please be patient. Your comment will usually be approved that same day.
- By posting a comment here, you grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing.
Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns? Feel free to contact me directly.